CTT Group takes pride in assisting our members in resolving any scenario that comes across their desk, regardless of its complexity. Probate cases can often pose such complexities. It can be enough just dealing with the administrative duties of probate, never mind the challenges of more contentious cases.
Our Probate Referral Service has already proven a triumph with our members. Continuing from that success, we are bringing Probate Live Case to the existing CTT Legacy Software.
What is Legacy?
If you haven’t already heard, Legacy is our fully-paperless, cloud-based business management system. It hosts a portfolio of over 90 legal documents with the most up-to-date legislation for all UK geographies. It’s flexible, secure and risk-fee. You can collate and share sensitive information – from forms and bank details to ID documents – in a GDPR-compliant way. All this in one portal.
Imagine how these benefits could speed up the probate process.
Needless to say, the way we handle probate cases will be changing! No longer will we need to wait on the exchange of information by paper or via email. Plus, our case management system will keep you, the consultant, up to speed with the case as well as the client.
Here’s a taste of the Probate Live Case elements you can look forward to:
- ID verification for all executors and beneficiaries through the Alpha Legal platform
- Terms of the will
- Electronic collection of the specifics of the estate (assets and liabilities)
- Automated generation of correspondence to institutions
- Progress checker that demonstrates exactly which milestone the probate case is currently at, reducing the need for enquiries
- Client-facing portal, allowing clients to log in and see updates on their case
- Document sharing and requests that are sent directly to clients through the software – no more need for paper copies or emails
- Estate accounts that are visible for clients to see, keeping track of all incomings and outgoings (including realised values of the estate in comparison to the amounts reported for probate or inheritance tax purposes).
We can’t wait to share these perks with you so watch this space!
In the meantime, you could be benefiting from the ease and efficiency that Legacy Software delivers. Find out more here.
If you have any questions about what Probate Live Case will have to offer, contact one of our team.