The Advanced Planning Series
Introducing CTT Group’s new courses for those of you with High Net Worth, Corporate or clients with Complex Estates. Spread over 5 monthly presentations, we will be arming you with all you need to know through both the courses and our new internal support packages for you and your clients, to ensure that both you and your client get the most out of the estate planning process.
You can subscribe to watch any or all of the 5 parts individually.
Each part of the course will focus on specific client types and scenarios, giving you the information you need to instigate the best estate plan for your clients, but also ensuring that they ultimately end up with the best estate planning advice and guidance.
Part 1 – Introduction: Estate Planning for Corporate Clients
Any practitioner who has corporate clients or is looking to work with corporate clients cannot afford to miss this updated course. After watching this seminar, you should have a clear idea of:
- What a Cross Option Agreement is, how it works and why most corporate clients should have one in place, and the consequences of not having one (more importantly!)
- What a corporate client’s estate plan should look like and how to avoid ‘costing your clients additional IHT’ by not dealing with their business assets correctly in their will
- What Business relief is, how it works and what it means to your clients
- What a Business LPA is and why your clients might need one
- A brief introduction to share structuring in preparation for part 2
Book your place now!
We have moved to an online booking system. Our booking system is powered by Eventbrite. To book your place, click on the Register button below.
If you are a member of Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation Ltd, you are able to access a discounted membership ticket rate.
To purchase a ticket, click on tickets and then click ‘Enter Promo Code’ at the top of the ticket window. Enter your consultant code in the box (e.g. 04ABC please note that this is case sensitive), click apply and you will be able to access the reduced ticket rate.
You will then need to ensure that the non-membership ticket is set to 0 and the membership ticket is set to 1 before proceeding to the checkout.
You will receive an email confirmation straight after you have purchased your ticket, along with an Order Summary and VAT invoice. You will receive 2 reminders before the event which will contain the Zoom link for the course.