A unique two day course relating to estate planning legislation and the opportunities this presents for wealthier clients, demonstrating its practical application with typical client scenarios/case studies. Briefly covering the correct death planning and analysing lifetime planning opportunities too!
Session 1: Tuesday 1st March
Planning to make a difference to clients and differentiate yourself from the competition
- First things first – Making the most of IHT allowances
- Super Gift Trust – A completely unique Trust to CTT Group!
- Avoiding a Gift With Reservation of Benefit: – Gifting a share of a rental property and retaining the rent – Gifting your main residence to a cohabiting family member
- Multiple Trusts settled on death: How to break the relationship
- Dealing with Life Assurance correctly: When the life office Trust may not be enough
- RNRB: Planning for the £2m taper threshold
Session 2: Wednesday 2nd March
Wednesday’s session will use practical case studies based on the theory covered in Tuesday’s session.