Whilst there is little we can do about the first, with the correct knowledge and expertise, we can ensure that much can be done to minimise the second (taxes). Introducing our: Planning for Corporate and High Net Worth Clients PART 2
Equip yourself with the right tools to provide your High Net Worth clients with specialist advice specifically tailored to their individual needs.
So, if you are an experienced Estate Planner with High Net Worth clients with assets in excess of £1,000,000 excluding the main residence, this course is for you.
Session 3: Tuesday 8th March
Theory based session
- Business Relief (BR) and Agricultural Relief (AR): A brief guide including Replacement Relief
- Estate Planning for HNWs with BR assets including Cross/Double Option agreements: How to do them correctly!
- Business disposal prior to sale: How to plan
- Planning for school fees: – Ltd Company share structures, – Section 11 IHTa 1984
- Planning options for clients with Buy to Lets
- Why Trusts for pension benefits payable on death are not dead!
Session 4: Wednesday 9th March
Wednesday’s session 4 will use practical case studies based on the theory covered in Tuesday session 2.