The Systems Department
In this role you’ll be working in our busy Systems department as a key member of the team as the first point of contact relating to our CTT Legacy software, in house database and upcoming client facing website.
As 1st line service support technician, you must be motivated to learn our bespoke application and provide assistance with the queries raised. You will be required to learn about the internal processes of internal departments to assist with queries related to the each of the departmental processes.
Responsibilities will include assisting to answer queries, to take a log of the queries and to forward on to a member of the Systems or Software team via our ticketing process.
- Debugging, and fixing system errors with the in-house Access database.
- Dealing with staff & customer calls/emails regarding issues, questions and errors, including engaging in live chat assistance.
- Assisting with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Escalating issues and queries that need to be resolved by senior staff members
Key Knowledge & Required Skills
- You must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You must have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to work independently,
a willingness to learn other internal systems to expand knowledge to work alongside our systems team.
- You must have the ability to provide methodical solutions to solve issues.
- You must have logical thinking and good analytical skills.
- You must be a good communicator and have good customer service skills.
- You must have good attention to detail.
- An understanding of basic software and programming fundamentals is preferred but not a requirement.