Summary of Key Responsibilities and Role
You will be responsible for progressing the administration of the many projects dealt with by the team, who work across a wide variety of areas within the business on tasks critical to success.
The role requires assistance with the planning of new projects and the tracking of projects that are already ongoing. You will work closely with the Project Manager and Project Leader and alongside a variety of teams across the wider business to bring projects to completion, so strong communication skills are a must.
- To assist the Project Manager and Project Leader in administrative duties and processes
- To schedule and take minutes for meetings and arrange for follow-up emails to be sent where tasks are to be completed by other teams or individuals.
- Breaking down projects into doable tasks and providing estimates of their duration
- Assist with planning from start to finish of
- Monitor the progress of projects and alert the Project Manager and Project Leader to issues as they arise.
- Act as point of contact for the Project team
- Design and implement policies and
- Collaborate with others across the wider business to bring projects to
- To foster positive relationships with others across the wider business in order to progress projects.
- To offer suggestions to improve efficiencies in new and ongoing projects
- Previous administration experience is ideal but not
- We are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude who will thrive on working in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines.
- Preferably the candidate will have experience in answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of using Microsoft, Outlook, Word, and a basic level of knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to learn new internal systems (training will be given
- You must have the ability to work independently and a positive attitude toward problem-solving.
Key Knowledge & Required Skills
You must be a motivated and organised self-starter with the ability to work independently and a positive can-do attitude towards problem-solving.
You must be a deadline-driven team player who is organised and focused. You must have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Team player
- Flexible and willingness to learn
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Self-motivated, proactive, and friendly team player
- Flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values & misson