Summary of Key Responsibilities and Role
In this role you’ll be working in our busy software development department as a key member of the team working on a broad and exciting range of projects, you will be supported by a team of highly experienced front-end developers.
You will be involved in projects from concept to delivery, working alongside numerous departments to ensure our projects are delivered on time.
As a Developer you must be motivated to learn our bespoke application and bring forward your own ideas to help further the final product.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will be taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- You will be assisting with the ongoing progression and development of the CTT Legacy software using a bespoke application.
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Build and test reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- You will collaborate with other team members and staff.
- Maintaining and developing the in-house Access database, debugging, and fixing system errors.
- Dealing with staff & customer calls/emails regarding software issues, questions and errors using remote assist.
- Assisting with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Key Knowledge & Required Skills
- You must have experience with HTML and CSS/SCSS skills.
- You must have extensive knowledge of HTML.
- You must have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- You must have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to work independently,a willingness to learn other internal systems to expand knowledge to work alongside our software team.
- You must have the ability to analyse complex codes, provide methodical solutions to solve issues and improve application, functionality, and efficiency.
- You must have meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have logical thinking and good analytical skills.
- You must be a good communicator and have good customer service skills.