Want to go from Good to Great?
Do you want to learn more about all types of Trusts?
Whether you work with CTT Group or not, this course is the gateway to boost your knowledge and to deliver additional value to your clients.
Are you really comfortable in analysing Trusts your clients or potential clients already have in place? Can you recognise the pros and cons of existing planning that your clients may already have?
This brand new 3-part course will build your knowledge, but more importantly help you recognise the most suitable Trusts for your clients whilst understanding what they may already have.
The third part of this course is totally unique and explores how assets are transferred into Trusts, including properties and investments.
Topics covered on this 3-part course include:
- A guide to ‘common Trusts’ – what they can and can’t do for your clients.
- The knowledge needed to be able to interpret a Trust for your clients.
- Which Trusts are right for your clients, their needs and why.
- CTT Group’s Trusts and how we can provide client solutions like no other
- How assets are transferred into a Trust (and why this is as important as the Trust itself)
- And much more!
Book your place now!
This brand new course will be held remotely via Zoom on Tuesday 6th, Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th September from 9:30am-1:00pm. Please click the links below to register.
Please note, due to the nature of the content, Parts 1 and 2 must be booked together, but you are able to register for Part 3 either at the same time or separately.
For more information on this course or our other training, please contact our New Entrants department on 01926 514390 ext 9170 or email@example.com