Summary of Key Responsibilities and Role
You will be working in our Administration department in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines and dealing with incoming calls, emails, scanning, post, storage, and general administration duties.
- Dealing with storage and non-storage for different departments, confirming receipt of documentation and arranging for scans to be taken.
- Uploading scanned copies of documentation to our electronic filing system.
- Chasing information as and when required.
- Receiving incoming calls and forwarding to the relevant person in a professional and efficient manner.
- Responding to all incoming emails or forwarding to the relevant person in a professional and efficient manner.
- Carrying out checks on documentation.
- Scanning all required documents.
- Printing and packaging documents for various teams across the business.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post and forwarding to the relevant person.
- Ensuring that our secure storage facilities and stationary supplies are kept in good order.
Key Knowledge & Required Skills
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to learn quickly and be a team player.
- The ability to multitask and be able to use different software’s.