Summary of Key Responsibilities and Role
Within this role, you will work with a growing and busy team of administrators responsible for dealing with clients on several complex matters such as Deputyships and disputes with local authorities in relation to long-term care funding.
- You will deal with progressing matters in dispute in relation to local authority funding for long-term care.
- You will deal with drafting forms and documents to progress applications for deputyship on behalf of clients.
- You will deal with ensuring complaints are recorded and acknowledged and liaise with the relevant Team Leader to ensure that these are progressed.
- You will review files and chase for outstanding information where required.
- Ensure that appropriate records are kept for in-house compliance purposes.
- Monitoring the team inbox and responding where possible or ensuring that this is tasked to the relevant individual or team.
- Carrying out checks on files and documents and integrating legacy systems into our new in-house systems.
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence.
- Liaising with clients, advisors, and other professionals in relation to all matters.
- You will also have some exposure to the development of new products and systems, providing training for in-house staff and external partners.
- Previous administration experience is essential, and we are looking for someone who is used to working in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines.
- Experience in answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails in professional and efficient manner.
- You must have knowledge of using Microsoft, Outlook, Word, and basic level of knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Used to working with multiple in-house systems, willing to learn new internal systems to grow knowledge (training will be given)
- You must have the ability to work independently and a positive can-do attitude toward problem-solving.
- Experience with dealing with complaints and being able to resolve them in a professional manner.
Key Knowledge & Required Skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent Administration skills and be able to use computer systems.
- You must have excellent attention to detail.
- You must be enthusiastic and conscientious.
- You must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and friendly team player.
- Flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values & mission.