Summary of Key Responsibilities and Role
Within this role you will work with a growing and busy team of administrators responsible for all probate matters
You will work closely with members of your own team and various other departments.
You will make effective use of case management systems and ensure efficient use of time and resources.
- Acknowledge incoming emails /post
- Allocating post from internal system to case handler / team member
- Drafting Terms & Conditions and associated initial documentation
- Updating internal systems.
- Dealing with third parties such as banks and financial institutions to obtain date of death valuations via correspondence/telephone calls as required.
- Liaising with our advisors and clients by telephone and email
- Liaising with lay executors (such as family members) and other professional partners where applicable (in the main this could be solicitors and accountants).
- Allocating client monies.
- Maintaining probate estate accounts.
- General support to probate case handler.
Key Knowledge & Required Skills
- Excellent Admin and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Comfortable with using computerised systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- You will need to be conscientious.
- Ability to prioritise
- You will be a good communicator, confident on the phone and writing emails.
- Competent with diary management.
- Good inter-personal skills and understanding manner.
- Positive “can-do” mature attitude.