Within this role you will work with a growing and busy team of Case Managers, Practitioners, and administrators responsible for ensuring cases are moved on expediently and proficiently.
- Oversight of the team administrators work and processes in relation to your cases •
- Liaise with bereaved clients and their advisers
- Monitoring the team inbox and other communication medium
- Further your cases and deal with institutions, the Probate Registries and HMRC and assist fellow case handlers with the same
- Drafting of legal documents and including the completion of IHT205s and IHT400s and associated forms
- Arranging and allocating payments from estates
- Arranging for the collation of relevant data to allow the completion of trust tax returns and ensuring that records are maintained
- Provide occasional internal training for the Probate and other teams within the Group.
- Provide administrative support for the Estate Planning Team
- Excellent customer service skills are required in order to provide a professional and efficient service.
- Excellent communication skills are required to be able to respond to enquiries.
- You must have excellent case management skills; you must be familiar with all aspects of probate case management including liaison with both the probate registry and HMRC.
- You much be a fast learner and be able to adapt to new computer systems.
- You must have excellent attention to detail.